Updated Friday May 19, 2017 by Admin.
Click on big REGISTER button at the top of the home page to sign up for any session
Steps to Register:
- GO TO WWW.USAHOCKEYREGISTRATION.COM AND GET YOUR USA HOCKEY ID(S) BEFORE YOU START THE REGISTRATION PROCESS! You will not be able to complete registration with out this id number. A VALID USA HOCKEY ID (FOR THE CURRENT SEASON) IS REQUIRED TO REGISTER. If you have a USA Hockey ID from last season it is only valid through August 31 and does not apply to an upcoming season.
- If you have an account, login to your account. If you are new to GGHA, create a new account.
- Click Register to [Play/Participate] button. Select the person you want to register, and follow the prompts.
- During registration, you will be asked for the USA Hockey Number and a series of other questions relevant to your Role and Division of play.
- If given the choice to select a team, select "unassigned" and the system will assign you to the team you are registering for once registrations are complete.
- Complete checkout and pay. We accept Visa/Mastercard credit or debit cards with options as below.
- At the Order Complete Page, click "Return to Account Overview" and click Print Forms by the player name to print the USA Hockey Consent to Treat and Code of Conduct forms. They will be partially filled out with registration information, complete the forms and sign. Turn in to team coach, team manager, Board member or leave at Pavilion in GGHA mailbox. If unable to print from system, they may downloaded below.
- Any other payment arrangements must be approved by GGHA Board.