Coaches needed for the 2019/2020 SeasonUpdatedTuesday July 30, 2019 byAdmin.
Are your interested in coaching hockey with GGHA for the 2019/2020 Season?
House, Travel, High School?
GGHA is now accepting applications for its 2019/2020 hockey season.
GGHA is an all-volunteer, non-profit organization and we need your support! To be considered for a coaching position, please email the completed application to Darren McNaughton, GGHA Hockey Director at DMcNaughton@calderbrothers.com or place application in sealed envelope addressed to GGHA Hockey Director and drop off at the Pavilion front desk.
Assistant coaches for rostered teams will be selected by each team Head Coach and must be approved by the GGHA Board. Assistant Coaches will be notified by the head coach at a later date, pending board approval.
Volunteers must be willing to complete the following in order to be considered for positions within GGHA:
USA Hockey Requirements (Must be completed before participating in any team activities)
• Register as a member of USA Hockey and provide USA Hockey number confirming registration as a coach for 2018/2019 seasonwww.usahockeyregistration.com
• Complete the background screening through Carolina Amateur Hockey Association (CAHA) www.ncsisafe.com
• Complete the USA Hockey Safe Sport Trainingwww.usahockey.com/safesporttraining
Coaching Education Program Requirements (Must be completed by Dec. 31)
• Find, register and attend the required certification clinic http://www.usahockey.com/coachingclinics
• Complete the online age-specific module(s) for the age level of play you are coaching http://www.usahcepmodules.flexxcoach.com/
|2019-2020 Coaches Application.pdf|